The first Friday and second Thursday of each month are reserved for your group, business or organization to serve the hungry. The following dates are available for 2017. We require a group of 6-8 individuals who are all over 18 years of age. Closed toed shoes are required. Gloves and aprons are provided. The hours are from 7:30am to 9:30am (just in time to go back to work!). If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your date!
2017-18 “Hot Friday” Volunteer Schedule
December 1, 2017
2017 “Bag Thursday” volunteer schedule
Other ways to volunteer…
- You can provide financial support. Each meal costs $3.50. For $350 you can feed 100 people a hot, nutritious breakfast
- You can hold a paper goods drive benefiting Emmaus House. Paper goods are our highest expense.
- Your group or organization can purchase or collect personal toiletry items to be distributed.
- Your group or organization can purchase or collect kitchen linens and towels.
- Your group or organization can hold a food drive.
- We need volunteers with Grant writing and research skills.